- Precious Metals Training | Pasco | 1.10.15
- Moses Lake / Ephrata / Walla Walla / Naples Cookie Rally | 1.24.15
- Kennewick Cookie Rally | 1.30.15
- Sunnyside / CDA / Lewiston Cookie Rally | 1.31.15
- Spokane Cookie Rally | Spokane | 2.7.15
Click to Register
Event Registration Information:
- Registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis with registration for all events opening October 1st for the current membership year.
- Check the website often – new events may be added and information may be updated!
- To register for an event, all participants must be registered Girl Scout members, unless otherwise noted. If a non-Girl Scout would like to attend an event she can register as a Girl Scout by paying the $15 membership fee along with the event fee and submitting the membership registration form at the time of event registration.
- Payment, including Cookie Dough, is due with registration. No Exceptions. If using Cookie Dough they are to be signed by the girl who earned them and used only by the girl who earned them.
- All balances must be paid by the registration deadline, including balances owed for partial Opportunity Fund awards. Participants will not be allowed to attend an event if their registration is not paid in full. If a waiting list exists for an event, participants with unpaid balances will be removed from the event for those with paid balances.
- GSEWNI reserves the right to not allow participation of a troop or individual at any event. This decision may occur as a result of failure to comply with rules or regulations for an events, registration problems, or recurring financial issues.
How Do I Register For Events?
- Registration may be completed via ecommerce by finding the event on eCouncil and then following the instructions. Note: Only credit card payment is accepted via ecommerce.
- Registration may also be completed via mail by utilizing the registration form. Click here for the Event Registration Form.
- Please use a separate registration form for each event. Forms received prior to October 1 will be held until October 1st for registration.
- Forms and payment should be mailed to: 1404 N Ash St, Spokane, WA 99201
- Register Early! If registering after the event deadline there will be a $2.00 fee per person in addition to the event registration fee.
The event is full and my girls wanted to go,
Please contact the event manager directly. We are sometimes able to add events if enough interest is presented. Also, you may want to get on the wait list for the event. If someone cancels we notify those on the wait list in the order their registrations were received.
How do I get a refund?
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made prior to the registration deadline. Cancellations must be received five (5) business days prior to the event for any refund consideration. GSEWNI reserves the right to not give refunds for some events.
Why was the event cancelled?
Events may be cancelled if there are insufficient registrations by the deadline date or if other special circumstances arise. Full refunds will be issued to participants if an event is cancelled. Fees for cancelled events may be transferred to another event.