Please rate yourself using a scale of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 for the following:
1) always 2) usually 3) sometimes 4) rarely 5) never
1. I serve as a positive role-model for girls and Girl Scout representative in the community.
2. I accept all girls regardless of race, ethnicity, sociology-economic status, religion, or ability.
3. My troop is represented at service unit meetings.
4. Our troop participates in activities outside of the troop, ie: service unit events, community service, council events.
5. GSUSA membership registrations are submitted in a timely manner.
6. I effectively use girl planning and evaluating for troop activities.
7. I follow Volunteer Essentials.
8. I understand and follow GSUSA and GSEWNI policies.
9. Girls and parents are happy with the Girl Scout program offered.
10. Rate your overall satisfaction with the Girl Scout program.
Additional training needed:
If you will not be continuing in this position, make arrangements to promptly turn in all troop supplies, records and finances to your area Program & Membership Development Coordinator.
Forward completed and signed form to the council office to be maintained in volunteer files.