Troops & Service Units
Annual Paperwork is AVAILABLE NOW! This year we have separate options to support both Troops and Service Units. Annual Paperwork is due to GSEWNI annually no later than July 31*.
*Troops that have not submitted Financial Reports by October 31,
2017 could experience a disruption in access to their bank account.
Volunteer Position Description
Troop Financial Report
Service Unit Financial Report
We want to Thank You again for an amazing year!
We hope you're excited to get registered for the MY2018 Membership Year! To jump start early renewals we have some exciting incentives we'd like to share with you!
(My2018 Membership Year = 10/1/2017-9/30/2018)
Early Bird: April 1 – July 31, 2017
Service Unit Growth and Retention
New Troop Development
Would you like to advertise your Troop or Service Unit Event?
Advertising events on our website is simple and easy to do! When considering using the Event Notification Request to advertise your event, please keep the following in mind:
- Events must be open to all Girl Scouts Council Wide.
- Events that charge any kind of registration fee, must have an approved Money Earning Activity Application on file.
- All events must be submitted separately and individually.
- Before submitting an event, make sure you have reviewed all information in our Safety Resources page.
- All events are subject to approval before appearing on the website.
Event Notification Request
Bank Request & Financial Agreement
Troop Trip Notification
Certificate of Liability Insurance - Request
Money Earning Activity Application
Disbanding Troop Notification