All proceeds of the Girl Scout Cookie Sale remain with Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho. In addition to the portion that goes directly to the troops and Service Units selling cookies, this money also reduces program costs for girls, trains adult volunteers, provides financial aid for camperships, and expands opportunities for girls.
We are so excited to reflect on some of the great things our local Girl Scouts accomplished this season.
- The total boxes of cookies sold during the 2017 Cookie Season was 675,075, which is an increase of 9.17% from last year. WAY TO GO!
- The Top Cookie Seller for 2017 is Miranda Reed with Troop 3377 in Mead, WA. She sold a total of 5,020 boxes! Congratulations, Miranda!
- The total amount of boxes for the Council Gift of Caring to the Military (Operation Troop-to-Troop) was 11,380, which is a value of $56,900. The Top Seller for Troop-to-Troop was Sophie Henderson with Troop 3737 in Clarkston, WA, who sold 366 boxes. You rock, Sophie!
- 59 troops participated in Troop Gift of Caring. A total of 59 unique charities benefited from your efforts, acquiring 2,030 boxes, which is a value of $10,150. Thank you for giving back to your communities!
- The GSEWNI council Troop-to-Troop donation went to Soldiers Angels, Fairchild Airforce Base, and Veteran's Organization of Spokane and Tri-Cities.
- 17 troops participated in this year’s Bling Your Booth Challenge. Congratulations to our winners!
First Place: Troop 6017 from Coeur d’Alene, ID
Second Place: Troop 2601 from Lewiston, ID
Third Place: Troop 3737 from Lewiston ID
Questions about this year's Cookie Sale? Email us!